Thanks for the info.  I've joined the anemia group and am reading up on it.
Has anybody on this list tried the Epogen for a leuk pos cat that is anemic?  I
read a lot about Epogen being very effective for anemia and I read about people
using it for CRF.  Just wondering what sort of experiences people have had
using it for non-regenerative anemia not due to CRF.

Thanks
Amy