yes, a sanctuary in every ton would be ideal, but so would a world where people
did not hurt one another and animals just for the fun of it.  until that tim,
we have to do the best we can for ourselves and our animals.  try to live our
lives as an example to othersand hope they catch on.  till that time, i will
continue to take in any cat that comes my way, give them love, shelter and
food.  what time God gives them on this earth will at least be happier for
them.  this time around, i got 2 by way of my vet.  he can't stand to put them
down, so he fixes/heals them and waits for me t come in.  he said i have sucker
written on my forehead just as plain as day.  dorlis