if the cats have plenty of room to avoid a cat they don't like or that doesn't
like them, shelter, food and someone to scratch their chin, rub their back,
play with them a bit and lots of windows to look out, maybe even an outside
play room, i think they would think that ideal.  my babies do.  they don't need
me too much, just to open the cans, open and close the doors and provide a lap
for personal nap time.  dorlis