Belinda,
I have no website in mind.  Would it work for you if I compiled the list in an
excel format and sent it to you as an attachment?  I am thinking of doing it
with catagories of state - city - name of sanctuary - contact information.
Then some type of table which would incorporate the answers to the questionaire
and then a comments section under that.   It may take some playing with to make
it fit together in a format that will be user friendly.
Sue