Jackie,

It sounds as though you a woman who's heart is bigger than her pocket.  I
can relate.  24 cats alone is tough, but add Felv and you're in for a rough
ride.

This is difficult situation.  I know there are a number of felv+ sanctuaries
out there but some of them are questionable places.  There are quite a few
people in this group that have worked with different places - some with good
success.

How much time do you have?  There is a shelter I know of north of Chicago
that has two felv+ cats and may take another one or two.  I will check.

I have two Felv+ right now and am also financially burdened so I don't think
I can help but I will see what shelters around here have available.

Don't give up, miracles happen every day.  I will pray for you.

Jenny