you do realize that all "those" people consider us to be the "kooks" don't you.
 people aound here have a new name for me, "crazy cat lady" since i told a
hunter (who joked about coming up to my house to do some target shooting) that
i would meet him at my property line with a load of buckshot.  my mouth does
get me into trouble someties, but i consider my cats or any cat to deserve a
chance at a happy, healthy life and not to hve to worry about being shot at or
deliberatly run over bcause they were in the way.  dorlis