Hey everyone,

I haven't been following the emails concerning strep A. but I actually
looked into this when trying to figure out what to do with Autumn.  There
were a few studies out there but they were done about a decade or more ago,
mostly by a vet in Texas.  I  called his lab to speak with him.
Unfortunately he was no longer practicing there, but I spoke with a
colleague of his who suggested the results weren't as promising as was
hoped, there were some negative side effects and they had stopped
investigating it.

I don't remember the exact details but I thought it was less promising than
LTCI.  If I get a chance later today I will do a literature search and try
to find the paper.  I'll forward whatever I find.

Also, a quick update on Autumn.  Tomorrow I will get a CBC on her and let
you all know.  Her energy is up and she's getting mischievous again.  She's
slowing gaining weight back - the bones are less prominent again.  She
continues to do well.  I know it may not be the cure all for felv but I feel
there is at least some hope of treatment.  Sally I hope Lukey is improving.

Jenny