hllo, i am a little late with my 2 cents, but.  i tried isolating my first
felv+, Annie and everyone in the house was miserable.  my vet told me, along
with everyone on this list that if everyone else had their felv shots up to
date, there was little cause for alarm.  since then, a stray showed up at my
house with her tail bitten off by a raccoon.  i was in the middle of going back
and frth to hospital with my Mary who had a stroke so i took her to the vet,
said check her out and i will back in a day or 2 to get her.  she was positive.
 he gave her rabies, etc, dressed the tail which has healed nicely, told me se
was positive and sent her home with me.  i have had Annie since 2008 and no one
else has become positive.  she and Nitnoy are both fat, sassy  healthy cats.
Dr. Rhodes said that i should not let them and negative cats mutual groom, just
in case.  they all eat and drink fom the same bowls, use same litter boxes and
the only thing that came up was Homie is overweight and needs to go on a diet.
that means they all will.  no more "at will" feeding.  he also got a new treat
"Enisyl-F Lysine" to boose everyone's immune system.  i tried it and everyone
loves it.  just have to cut them in half for Lil Bit because they are a bit
large for her.  you could try this for your babies to keep their immune systems
up.  prayers for you and yours.  dorlis