I'm with antianxiety meds too.  It might also help with his aggression with
your other cat.

I have 2 on prozac for peeing issues.  One of them also challenges my alpha
cat.  Putting him on prozac really just took the edge off of him.  He still
plays with his buddy cats, but he has stopped spraying and he doesn't go after
my alpha nearly as often.

Merlin