Hey Tamara,

I wish I could help you with a suggestion for your cat with the night
terrors.....  My cats don't do this, but my husband does....  He has
horrible nightmares and starts hitting and flailing in the middle of
the night.  I've gotten decked so many times I've finally moved into
my own room. He feels terrible about this, but he can't seem to
control it.  I hate sleeping alone, especially in the winter when
it's cold :-(

Lorrie