Thank you for going back and getting her.

For anyone reading, I know as if anyone here has room, but fyi in hopes of
spreading the word, there are still I believe around 200 cats needing to be
placed, and they can be viewed on Petfinder, City of Labella Animal
Contral...there are ferals needing safe barn homes/relocation, and adoptable
cats, even declawed cats from what I understand.

http://www.petfinder.com/shelterSearch/shelterSearch.cgi?offset=25&limit=25&tmpl=0&shelterid=FL708&sort=&status=&preview=1