Hi, All,

I have a FeLV positive cat who adapted me six months ago. A week ago
he stopped eating and began to taste his litter. I took him to the vet
and he was tested FeLV positive. Vet gave me steroids and antibiotics
and I was mixing the pills with his science diet for couple days. He
was able to eat small entities of science diet for few days. However
for the last two days he is not eating anything. I tried two times to
med him through his mount, it didn't work at all.

Anyone knows a better way to give medications (pills) to a cat?

Thanks,
Bugra