Hello everyone,

I've been watching this for over a year, but this is the first time I'm
contacting you-all.

I rescued Stanley (and two of his dumped buddies) about a year and a half
ago and, unfortunately, he was diagnosed with FeLV. All the cats were
estimated to be about a year old at that time. Late last summer Stanley went
through six weeks of LTCI treatment. He has also always been in excellent,
robust health since I found him and fattened him up.
This past weekend we noticed that he wasn't his usual self and he couldn't
jump up on anyone's lap without a lot of trouble so he went to the vet's
this morning. The vet said he has muscular atrophy in his hind legs. We did
an X-ray which showed no signs of tumors and his white blood cell count was
normal. I also noticed his eyes don't look right.

I'm just wondering if anyone else has seen these symptoms and how they dealt
with them? I want to make him as comfortable as I can because he probably
won't be regenerating any muscles. We're also thinking of continuing with
more LTCI injections.

Thanks for any help anyone has.

Diane

--