It's probably just a matter of personal choice at this point, but we
vaccinated our FelV- cat once a year and we decided not to re-test after the
first year of exposure.

Honestly, if they are adult cats, and they haven't become FelV+ within a
year, its probably a slim chance they will ever become positive. But, I
think its up to you and what you feel comfortable with.  I felt like the
FelV vaccine might be the only thing I could do to protect the negatives at
this point.   I did not vaccinate my FelV+ kitty.

In regards to rabies, I did the first and second round of rabies shots.
Have not decided if I will continue.  My cats never go outside.... but you
never know I guess.