Lisa, I wanted to thank you for providing a loving home for these positive
kitties.  I understand how difficult it must have been when Chessie got sick.
There is so much we don't know about FeLV.  Some kitties are mixed with no
adverse impact and others can't.

I waited a couple of weeks after the booster shot for Stormie before mixing
mine.   Tiki and Pequita had been getting their annual FeLV vaccine for years
since they did go outside on supervised excursions.  Stormie was a new rescue
but came from the same colony as my positives.

I love them all but my positives have a special place in my heart.  Bright
Eyes, CJ, Houdini, Mattie, Molly Brown and Mae have crossed the Rainbow Bridge
but Rocket and Sissy are doing fine after 2 1/2 yrs.  Sweet Max seems to have
FIP in addition to being a positive but I love him every minute of every day.
Sharyl