Frank,

Junior was initially anemic and treated for Feline Infectious anemia. See
http://www.marvistavet.com/html/body_feline_infectious_anemia.html

They can test negative and stil have it. So treatment may be warrented. He
improved with the antibiotic and they anemia went away. Also you might want
to join the feline anemia group in yahoo.
On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 1:43 AM, Frank & Sue Koren <fs...@roadrunner.com>wrote:

> Casper's anemia is "slightly" regenerative according to the vet..  What
> kind of meds is Wolfie on?
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Amy" <awilkin...@yahoo.com>

Sally(me), Eric (not a cat),Junior(angel), Tiny(angel) Fluffy(soul mate
angel), Lionel(angel),Speedy, Grey and White, Ittle Bitty, Little
Black(MIA), Lily, Daisy, Pewter, Junior Junior, Hotdog (newest) Silver, and
 Spike