IF YOU PUT THE BATHOUSE FAR AWAY FROM THE HOUSE AND COVER OPENINGS IN THE HOUSE
SO THEY CANNOT GET IN, SHOULDN'T BE A PROBLEM.  MY HOUSE IS AROUND 50' FROM MY
HOUSE, COURSE, THERE IS A CAVE ABOUT 4/10'S OF A MILE FROM ME AND THEY PREFER
TO ROOST THERE.  MY EXPERIENCE IS THAT YOUNG ADULTS ARE THE PROBLEM CHILDREN
JUST LIKE TEENAGERS.  ALSO, IF THEY GET OUT ON A SPRING DAY AND IT TURNS COLD,
THEY WILL SEEK WARMTH OR THEY WILL DIE.  THAT IS WHY I HAVE A HOUSE.  THEY HAVE
RIGHTS TOO.