First, thank you everyone for all your kindness and support over Bridget's
passing. I appreciate it so much. But she's sent me another FeLV+ friend to
help! On the evening of 3/17, the day she died, I checked the adoptable
positives section of the website. Lo and behold, someone in GA had posted an
available kitty just the day before. I never, ever check those postings, ever,
but I figured the best way to honor Bridget, Baby Girl, Frosty Paws and the
rest would be to take in another needy baby. These kind people had found this
little girl in their neighborhood, but couldn't keep her due to the wife's
allergies. They'd been boarding her at their vet's office for 5 weeks but
hadn't been able to find her a home. Anyway, they brought me the cat yesterday,
and she's just wonderful...still a little nervous around my big boys, but
she'll be fine. Maybe this was meant to be.