hi, me again...

i know you can't believe everything you read on the internet but i have read
from several sources regarding b aytril can cause blindness. one person
mention  it will after 10 days. my vet has my cat on it. he gave me 4 ml and
the dose is .3ml so that is nearly 2 weeks. i called the office and they said
just give it to him until its gone.

 i called my regular vet who's office apparently has been told not they can not
give an opinion that would be opposing another vet. any idea here? today
(friday) is the 9th day he has been on the medicine - at least here. he may
have been on it the 3 days he was at the vet, i don't know.

the office person is suppose to get back to me to me as to whether our vet does
the LTCI. the vet who treated the cat does not. anyone know of a good vet that
does in the long beach california area? i don't drive freeways, i hardly drive
at all so it basically has to be in long beach or within a few miles of long
beach.

and i guess the baytril is for the uti and not the felv.