Baytril can cause blindness but it is a rare complication.  I have had many
cats on it and none has ever gone blind.

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 5:30 PM, Twisted Princess <
twistedprinces...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> hi, me again...
>
> i know you can't believe everything you read on the internet but i have
> read from several sources regarding b aytril can cause blindness. one person
> mention  it will after 10 days. my vet has my cat on it. he gave me 4 ml and
> the dose is .3ml so that is nearly 2 weeks. i called the office and they
> said just give it to him until its gone.
>
>  i called my regular vet who's office apparently has been told not they can
> not give an opinion that would be opposing another vet. any idea here? today
> (friday) is the 9th day he has been on the medicine - at least here. he may
> have been on it the 3 days he was at the vet, i don't know.
>
> the office person is suppose to get back to me to me as to whether our vet
> does the LTCI. the vet who treated the cat does not. anyone know of a good
> vet that does in the long beach california area? i don't drive freeways, i
> hardly drive at all so it basically has to be in long beach or within a few
> miles of long beach.
>
> and i guess the baytril is for the uti and not the felv.

http://www.rescuties.org

http://www.zazzle.com/rescuties*

http://www.magfundraising.com/rescuties

Help us spay some kitties!

http://rescuties.chipin.com/feed-hungry-animals

"Rather than helping, it's easier to point fingers and say "take  them first
as long as you leave me alone".