Thanks for this MC and Joel.  I am curious as to what you so strongly
disagree on, but it's helpful to read this none the less.

You know it seems to me that the big problem when discussing felv treatment
is related to stage at which the disease is at when treatment is initiated.

I mean if you are transiently infected and get high levels of antioxidants
in there you may be able to kill off the virus and keep it from implanting
into the DNA - CURED.  If you're too late and virus gets in, you may be able
to keep it from replicating and thereby haulting disease progression - NO
CURE I'VE EVER HEARD OF.  If you're too late for that and the virus has
implanted itself, mutated, and the cat's bone marrow starts to fail and
lymphomas and leukemias begin, you may be late to much of anything with
current therapies.

If we are to analyze this objectively, we all have to be on the same page as
to when treatment is initiated in the course of the disease, in order to
discuss potential benefits.  Well, anyway, I'll let you know what Van Dyke