From: Sharyl <cline...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Felvtalk] GMA Weekend - Bill hates cats
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Saturday, May 1, 2010, 9:20 AM

Was watching GMA Weekend this AM.  During a segment on stuff made out of cat
food cans Bill Weir said he hated cats.  Just had to respond to ABC News with
the following post.

Just wanted you to know I will no longer watch GMA Weekends after Bill's
comment today that he hates cats. I don't need to waste my time watching anyone
who hates a living creature. I do not like rats, mosquitoes or cockroaches but
would never say on national TV that I hated them.

I spend my free time involved in cat rescue and TNR of ferals/hard strays. I do
not expect cat friendly stories but I sure did not expect to hear an anchor say
he hated cats. You can be sure I will share Bill's comments with various
on-line cat groups.
Sharyl Cline
Spay the Shore
Eastern Shore of VA