Kathi,

I am so sorry.  I was told something once that always comforts me when I
lose someone I care about.

I believe there is life after this one and perhaps our soul is split such
that part of our soul is here in our bodies and the other is in heaven.
When we die, perhaps those two parts come together.  So here's the thing,
when Ellie died and her soul went to heaven to be joined with her soul in
heaven, who do you think was the first soul waiting with wide arms to
welcome her home?

YOU!

God bless.

Jenny