Kathi, I understand how difficult it was for you to help sweet Ellie cross
over.  I always have to ask myself am I trying treatments for the cat or for
myself.  In the end you loved and cared for her to the best of your ability.
That's what counts.
She knew she was loved.  Lighting candles tonight for our newest Angels.
Sharyl