My prayers are with you!!

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 22, 2010, at 3:23 PM, "Sara Kasteleyn" <skastel...@cicresearch.com > wrote:

Dear friends,

I had hoped to avoid writing this note for a very, very long time. Our blue-eyed bengal boy Taj is napping at the bridge this afternoon. He developed breathing trouble over the weekend, and today we discovered that he had a massive tumor pressing into his lungs. Heroic measures to extend his life would have been selfish, and given the underlying FeLV+ diagnosis, unlikely to have improved his quality of life. He was a brave boy, hiding his discomfort from us for so long. He lived a very short life, only 14 months, but he was loved and pampered in the extreme.

His sister, Rani, shares the FeLV+ diagnosis. We pray she will be with us much longer. My thanks to each of you for your fabulous advice and willingness to share what you have learned along this difficult and often sad path.

Sara