Fernanda, first thank you for rescuing Tommy.  He sounds adorable.  Others have
commented about retesting Tommy after 60-90 days.  Another option is to use
these 2 months to vaccinate your cat.  The FeLV vaccine consists of 2 shots 3-4
weeks apart.

I mix my positive and negative cats but my negatives are current on their FeLV
vaccine.

I have used the Mega C but it did not seem to help my positives.  Others have
had better luck with it.
Sharyl