From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Sara Kasteleyn
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2010 6:10 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Vet referral and FeLV treatment

Hi Fernanda,

I have included a link from the Imulen (LTCI) website that lists vet clinics
by geographical area using their products, so they must have some
familiarity with FeLV and FIV.
http://www.imulan.com/felv-fiv-treatment.html There appear to be several in
the greater LA area.  I believe there is one is Sherman Oaks.

Others on the list will be better to direct you to shelter situations.
Bless you for taking this little kitten into your care.

Sara