From: Laurieskatz <lauriesk...@mchsi.com>
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] IMPORTANT CAT VACCINE WARNING
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Monday, July 12, 2010, 3:51 PM

I am curious about vaccinating them. I usually leave that up to the
adopter...my vet recommends agst the vaccine unless the cat is going to go
outside. I have not vaccinated my last cat and won't vaccinate the one I am
bringing home today.
My others were vaccinated several times before I discontinued FeLV
vaccinations. I test twice before introducing them and that makes me
comfortable with introducing them. (Mine are all negative - things might be
different if I had a FeLV positive living here).

"Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of
a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to
the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way." ~ Martin
Luther King, Jr.