________________________________
From: Chris ti...@mindspring.com
Good for you for giving this little guy some good times at the end of his
life.  Had you not been there for him, he would have suffered so much out
there.  No matter what happened to him in the first part of his life, he got
to know love and caring and the good life he so deserved.  Thank you so much
for doing that for him...

Christiane Biagi