________________________________
From: Emeraldkittee emeraldkit...@yahoo.com
hi Julie,

He sure was your kitty, and always will be!  What a heartache that you came to
know him during his final weeks, but what a blessing for him - I can't imagine
the anquish he would have felt suffering like that.  I am sure he's in heaven
now, but he surely thought he was in heaven the moment you took him in.  It's a
beautiful story and you are to be commended for helping him without even
knowing
much about the condition.  I, too, have a stray who turned out to be positive
so
this story tugged at my heart.  Bless you and your angel boy.

Shannon