What the heck-we can't get well!!! His gums are looking nice and pink-his PCV
in
the office is up to 27-28 from 2 weeks ago. His temp was 104.7 today when it
had
been 101.6 the last 2 visits-7/23 and 7/29. That explains his dry, warm nose.
They gave him a shot of PennG and I will repeat in 5 days at home and to keep
him on all the meds like we have been the last 2 weeks. He's been on
Doxycycline
for 2 weeks. He is down only 2.5 oz but overall has gone from 11 lb 15 oz in
November to 10 lb 2 oz today. He looks bright, but is sleeping a lot. I don't
get it-what is causing the fever???