Sharyl-thank you for sharing with us-I believe a little bit of all of our
babies
remain with us if we can share the memories. To know they were so very loved.
You are lucky to have had her for the 4 years, fairly free of illness-I envy
you. I only pray that we will have a few more good years with ours. Bless you
for opening your home and heart to these little waifs. It is so hard to let
go-the hole they leave in your heart. Purrayers for Rocket's quick journey to
play with her family and all of our kitties. Alice