Oh Bless you, bless you, bless you.  Karen...this breaks my heart.   I ssee
others have posted, so perhaps you have given her a name.  If not, I will light
a candle for this Angel tonight here in SoCal.  Sara

------Original Mail------
From: "Karen Griffith" <griff...@frognet.net>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 00:40:16 -0400
Subject: [Felvtalk] Please add grey and white kitten to the CLS list

I received the most beautiful kitten on my doorstep this early morning. She
was a medium haired spotted girl. Please help me give her a name as she
died on my lap after all efforts failed within 2 hours of her arrival. Her
right eye was out of the socket and she had obviously received a tremendous
blow. There was tremendous swelling to the right side of her head (this had
not happened recently-I feel that the eye had popped from the socket from
the cranial swelling). Believe it or not, she was semi-alert and loving,
and cried for help. Ice packs were applied to reduce the swelling to the
brain, and ALL of the usual veterinary trauma techniques were used in an
attempt to save her. No kitten should die like this. Please light a candle
for her as if she had been with a loving person for all of her brief life.
I can never get the look of love and hope she gave me during her treatment
from my mind.

Please, please light a candle to light her tiny way.

Karen