From: Karen Griffith <griff...@frognet.net>
Subject: [Felvtalk] Please add grey and white kitten to the  CLS list
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Monday, August 16, 2010, 11:40 PM

I received the most beautiful kitten on my doorstep this early morning.  She
was a medium haired spotted girl.  Please help me give her a name as she died
on my lap after all efforts failed within 2 hours of her arrival.  Her right
eye was out of the socket and she had obviously received a tremendous blow.
There was tremendous swelling to the right side of her head (this had not
happened recently-I feel that the eye had popped from the socket from the
cranial swelling).  Believe it or not, she was semi-alert and loving, and cried
for help.  Ice packs were applied to reduce the swelling to the brain, and ALL
of the usual veterinary trauma techniques were used in an attempt to save her.
No kitten should die like this.  Please light a candle for her as if she had
been with a loving person for all of her brief life. I can never get the look
of love and hope  she gave me during her treatment from my mind.

Please, please light a candle to light her tiny way.

Karen

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alice Flowers" <aliceflow...@sbcglobal.net>