i just checked the link and it worked, so you might want to try
again--site could have been down. but you CAN search from the main
page.

the saddest part is that the literature IS out there, so it's not that
the veterinary profession doesn't have access to it; it seems that too
many just go with the easy answer, tho it's been many years since,
'kill all positives," was ever the professional response. the good
thing is that, because of people who wouldn't take, "kill," as an
answer, research has stepped up again in the past few years. but
getting it completed, evaluated, reviewed and published is just the
first battle.

if you can't find the file, i can send it to you--it's just too big to
attach to the list!

mc

MC
--