Alice,

It's a rainy, melancholy Sunday where I am too. But what a lucky day it was two
years ago when that litter of feral kittens ended up with you. And Murphy is
now
exactly where he needs to be. I feel so bad about your little ones who have
passed, but Murphy and Rosie obviously wake up each day happy and loved and
safe
and warm.

I do understand that there is no cure for this horrible disease. But LTCI and
Interferon really might help give our little buddies a chance at as much
quality
time as possible. Hope is a good thing, and it sure is helping me right now.

As I add up everything I'm committing to, I also realize that it is going to
get
expensive. Thank goodness I'm only caring for Avis, and not multiple special
needs kitties like you and Sharyl and so many other angels on this forum.

I cannot tell you how much I appreciate your time and generosity in sharing
your
experiences and stories about your wonderful companions. And the FeLV talk
archives are a priceless resource for someone who's sole knowledge about FeLV
was "umm, right, there's something called Feline Leukemia that cats can get and
it's not so good when they do."

Will keep you posted about Avis,
Kris