From: Natalie <at...@optonline.net>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Sun, October 3, 2010 8:05:22 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Kris-Avis ...me n Murphy and some random thoughts

Hi,
It's so sad to hear about all your symptomatic FeLV+ cats and kittens.
Years ago, I had a FeLV+ kitten that was on interferon, but suddenly got
seizures and died at the vet before it was 3 months old.  My two, Mr. Tux
and Eliot Spitty, are perfectly healthy asymptomatic cats. Other than
providing good nutrition, a stressless life, TLC, and CoQ10, I'm not doing
anything else - should I be doing more?? Natalie