Sending love and light to you and Murphy that this all resolves and he is feeling better soon. Take care of yourselves, too folks.
Peace.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alice Flowers" <aliceflow...@sbcglobal.net>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2010 9:44 PM
Subject: [Felvtalk] Murphy-still not eating or drinking

He is still refusing to eat or drink on his own. I am using a little syringe to give him water and plain Pedialyte and also some watered down AD food from the vet. While I was at work today, Glenn was able to carry him to the litter box and he did pee in it (Murphy-LOL), so the plumbing is still functioning. He spends most of his time sleeping, but for a short while tonight he actually walked into the kitchen and sat down, I was able to give him his meds and some food and water with the syringe. He is still very pale and way too quiet. I gave him a Procrit shot last night with a prayer that he will bounce back, but I don't know. Hopefully he will want to eat tomorrow. In July, he was like this for 2 days, then began feeling better fairly quickly except for the sneezing and drippy nose. Got my fingers crossed and saying little purrayers all day long.
Alice