From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Natalie
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2010 8:24 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Murphy-still not eating or drinking

Since fluids are so important to keep a cat from dehydrating and keeping
organs functioning, an option might be about 100-150 mL of subcutaneous
fluids given daily or every second day - it's easy to learn how to do
yourself and saves a lot of lives in the long run!  Could your vet give
Murphy an injection of Vitamin C, B12 etc - could be a great booster.
Natalie