From: Natalie <at...@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Murphy's vet visits / what he looks like
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Sunday, October 24, 2010, 5:35 AM

Murphy sounds like a super special kitty!  It's interesting, every time I
hear of people who have never been "cat people", along comes a cat that
completely wins them over! Cats are so good at that! Cats are also great at
being almost better than dogs at being official greeters because they don't
yap and bark.....(nothing against dogs, especially nothing against our dog
Cookie, who was found almost two years ago as a 2-month old puppy on the
street in Sayulita, Mexico).  Love your description which makes it so
obvious how much you're in love with Murphy!  Natalie and =^..^=  =^..^=