From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Alice Flowers
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2010 2:54 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] Murphy is gone.

 Murphy has passed to the bridge tonight to join Buster, Oni, Jack and
Schatzi-Rosie's 4 brothers that passed last year. He was 2 1/2. Glenn and I
saw
in his eyes tonight that he was tired. He gave it all he had but in the end
FeLV
took him too.We will miss him so much-he filled the house with his
incredible
personality. He always ran to the door to greet everyone-he never knew a
stranger. I will miss his big, poly-dactyl feet going clickity-click around
the
house and how he could leap up the wall and turn the light switch off and on

when he chased the laser toy. Rosie will miss giving him vampire
kisses-she's a
tough love kinda girl and she is the last Mohican of the 6 FeLV+ kitties we
began this journey with. Thanks to all of you for your kindness and caring.