I'm sorry to hear about your cat! You have done all you can. I'm struggling
with trying to get a cat to eat right now myself. I'm force feeding her with
AD now. A couple of syringes at a time.

The Felv virus can only survive a couple of hours, but there are other
bacterias of secondary infections Felv cats can suffer from that can still
be around in the house and on the things your cat used.
My vet told me to disinfect everything you can wash and wipe down (like
bowls, litter boxes and blankets) with a bleach and water dilutions. All the
things I couldn't wash or wipe down (like the cat tree) I sprayed with
Lysol, several times.
But just to make sure I would wait several weeks before you give it someone
else.