Hi Stacy,I have used Neoplasene and would never use it on a symptomatic FeLV
cat. It is also very hard on the liver as the liver has to process all the
toxins. A very informative group where you can get info is -
http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/TheBlackSalveNeoplaseneCancerForum/?yguid=323115008
El