From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Michelle Brockman
Sent: Friday, November 05, 2010 2:28 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Eosinophilic granuloma in Spanky's nasal passage

One of my cats has this on his hind legs. I refused to give him steroids and
instead opted for an alternative which is fish oil daily. My cat is fine as
long as he gets it daily. I give him Feline Welactin twist caps. Of course
not all animals react the same but its worth trying. It took a week or so
before I started to see any improvement in my Oscar.