From: Mike Finch <jpact...@yahoo.com>
Sender: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 18:08:13
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Caesar  Please add to the CLS  :(

Dear Sherry,

I will pray for angels of peace and comfort for you in your sorrow over
Caeser's
passing.  I click on, with dread mostly, each of these messages with "add to
the
CLS," not knowing whether or not I'm going to end up crying.  Heck, I can't
even
figure out what CLS means! :|  I've been drawing a blank now for about six
months, and am so tired of trying I figured I'd just own up to it and hope
someone will enlighten me. ;)   Your email hit me especially hard because I can
picture everything you described about you and your boy.  Your'e right.  They
DO
know when they are special in particular to you.  And my heart sores knowing
that Caeser had you to make him feel that way.  The extra special and sweet
posts, such as yours, are so heart warming even with the weight of the sorrow
and the tears.  It's the love in your/our heart(s) that shores itself up
against
that heavy load.

We care about you, and I will pray for you, and hope that this weight will be
lifted in the days to come, and eased by your precious memories of Caeser.  God
bless you.

Mike <3