From: Sherry DeHaan <sherryd...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Felvtalk] Caesar  Please add to the CLS  :(
To: "Felvtalk" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Date: Monday, November 22, 2010, 8:39 PM

What can I say about this BEAUTIFUL sweet boy,he had the softest most gentle
look in his eyes ALWAYS. And he knew out of ALL the Sids kids he was extra
special to my heart.I got to spend some time with him after my shift
Saturday,and deep in my heart I knew I was not going to see him again.I had
such a hard time leaving that night.I could NOT give him enough kisses on his
beautiful black and white face or tell him I loved him enough times.He knew he
was my special baby.As you all know I love all the Sids kids,but some melt into
your heart just a little more. My heart is so heavy tonight. :(
Sherry

than our own,
Unable to accept its awful gaps.
We still would have it no other way"