Stacy I have been there with my beloved cat, Voodoo, who was
a gorgeous, sweet, all black boy.

For about 9 months he did well on Lasix daily, and then his chest
filled with fluid, and he was not eating and also hiding. The vet
said drawing out the fluid under anesthesia might kill him, and he
was in such distress from not being able to breathe that I had him
PTS.  I still miss this wonderful boy..... He was only 3 years old.

Lorrie

On 11-23, Stacy Zacher wrote: Hi: I am crossposting this message