Message: 7
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 14:30:02 -0800 (PST)
From: Sharyl <cline...@yahoo.com>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org

Stacy,
 you've gotten lots of advise on treating the lymphoma.  I just wanted
to add the importance of feeding Spanky.  Cancer cells consume a lot of
calories.  Spanky will need 1 1/2 to 2 times his normal calories to help
 him fight the cancer.  You may need to increase the amount you assist
feed him to get the calories into him.  You can use higher calories
canned foods, add meat baby food (no onions or garlic) to his canned
foods, try some high calorie kitten foods, etc. to increase the calories
 per oz of food.

There is a Yahoo Assist Feeding group that may be of help.

You both are in our thoughts and prayers
Sharyl