Brenda,

My experience was 4 years ago but I remember like it was yesterday. Junior
ran on and off high fevers. As high as 106.5. It was actually probably early
stage for him. I decided to do the immunoregulin protocol. It kicked the
fevers and his anemia which was treated with antibiotics never came back. He
lived about 2 years after being diagnosed. Like many have said euthanasia
was suggested. Now he was sick on and off over those years and we just
treated what came along. In the end he had fluid and labored breathing and I
knew he had no fight left.

Others here have tried other protocols. We also used Transfer factor Plus
human version

Sally Davis