Where in Kentucky are you? I ask because I live there and have a holistic vet that consults by phone if you can't get to the office. She uses supplements that helped with Dixie's quality of life and have helped with Copper, Thomas and Bob. Copper and Thomas are negative but came from a pine thicket where the hawks were waiting for them to get a little bigger before they invited them to dinner.